Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back in the Geek Saddle

After a year-long hiatus (in which, I must admit, I accomplished who knows what, other than moving to Brooklyn and cutting bangs) I have decided to return to the blogosphere.

This morning my boss' boss asked me the difference between affect and effect. Of course, I remembered the blog post I penned on that very subject almost two years ago, realized that what my life has been lacking lately is my daily dose of grammatical correctness, and, alas, here I am.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Tracy, glad to see that you are back! I've always enjoyed you! Hope you are doing well. Would totally love to see you with bangs...I think a photo update is needed!!
Don't know if you get to see SuziQ much, but next time you do, be sure to give her and that darling boy of hers, an extra hug from me!