Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baller of the Day

For those of you that missed all the fun on Friday, please enjoy this IHeartMusic blog post which includes a conversation between me and my mom discussing the word "baller."


My mom was a bit embarrassed at having our conversation published for the world to see, but she got over it really quickly when I surprised her over the weekend by showing up unannounced in Houston for Mother's Day.


It was a great, albeit whirlwind weekend, and even after her initial chagrin at my incessant use of the word "baller" - which I use in the Urban Dictionary form of the word, although to my mother, it means something else entirely - she admitted that I am, indeed, a baller.


Here's a shot of the fam at my favorite Mexican restaurant Saturday night:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Tracy! I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, having our conversation published or MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I admitted you are a "baller" I still HATE that word.
Love you,
MOM

Anonymous said...

I find myself strangely attracted to your blogs, haha. That sounds rather odd. I say attrated because I just happened to stumble upon this, but I feel compelled, almost, to go back and read all of your previous grammatically correct entries. I don't know why, I suppose it's the inner nerd in me, happy to finally see someone care and use grammar properly, ha. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that your musings are entertaining and I quite enjoy reading your little bits of cleverness.

P.S. This entry was made infinitely funnier by the fact that your mom commented on it, haha.