Friday, September 14, 2007

Back to School

My hiatus from the blogosphere is officially over. Much has changed, though my obsession with all things grammatically correct certainly hasn't.

I have begun my final semester at NYU, and will finish with my Master's in December.

I moved into a much nicer, much larger apartment with one of my best friends.

I started a new internship at mediabistro.com.

I have taken on some freelance work, so I'm busier than ever!

I continue to take tap dance classes so as to increase my fluency in the language of tap dance.

Here's to my last semester. I can't believe I have been in New York for an entire year! Of course, I'm a nerd. I'm excited about school starting. Perhaps after this degree I'll shoot for a Ph.D...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are blogging again. I love reading your blog. Keep it up!